Undergraduate applicants to the School of Architecture follow the normal admissions procedures for Rice University. Please refer to Rice University's undergraduate admission web page for complete application information, requirements and schedules: www.rice.edu/admission.
In addition to University requirements, the School of Architecture requires a portfolio, as detailed below.
A portfolio of creative work is required of all applicants to the School of Architecture. The Portfolio must conform to the following specifications:
PowerPoint file labeled with applicant name (example: JohnDoe.ppt)
- 10 MB maximum file size
- 10 slides maximum (more than one image per slide acceptable)
- Image files must be JPG, JPEG, or GIF
- No image should exceed 1024 x 768 pixel resolution & 96 dots/inch
- No sound or animation permitted
- Email your portfolio to the Admission Office at email@example.com